Sponsor：Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE), Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries(MIFAFF), Ministry of Culture,
Sports and Tourism (MCST), Ministry of Health & Welfare(MOHW), Rural Development Administration(RDA), Korea Food & Drug Admini
Established in 1983, SeoulFood has evolved with the Foodindustry and it remains the Korea’s largest and most well established event of its kind. It is the only show to deliver exhibitor and visitor with a specific interest in Foodindustry.
With 29 years experience SeoulFood has a deep understanding of what exhibitors and visitors want from an exhibition and our team delivers this every step of the way. The service and support you will receive as an exhibitor is second to none and we are on call to make sure you have a successful show.
The presence of foreign exhibitors and visitors gives SeoulFood an international flavor that lets exhibitors and visitors expand their horizons and open their market to the rest of the world: with 30th editions, SeoulFood is the marketplace of reference for the sector.
The new exhibition products will be more benefit on communication and cooperation between the industry, upstream and downstream industries as well as supplier and buyers. The exhibition area will be 81,739 sqm with 2,850 booths with 1,450 exhibitors and 50,000 professional visitors. We will do our best to make a real one-stop platform for industry professionals to interact and exchange up-to-date information.
- Official Events: Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception
- Business Meetings: Global Food Plaza, Business Matchmaking for Domestic Buyers
- Special Pavilions: Hansik Pavilion, Korean Liquor Tasting Pavilion, Trend & Innovation Pavilion, Local Premium Food Pavilion
- Special Events: Bibop Korea Performance, 4th KCA Fruitea Barista Classic
- Planned Events: Korea Culinary Tour, Social Contribution (Food Bank, Save The Children)